20 April 2007

Romantic Style / Estilo Romántico (punto y ganchillo)

Jennie Atkinson's Romantic Style. Knits and Crochet to Wear and Display has just arrived and I love it. I find it simply wonderful and there is hardly anything that I wouldn't like to knit (or crochet). I read somebody (sorry, I don't remember who now) saying some of the projects were not useful and maybe they were right as they were talking about the Dressing Gown. I agree, it is not useful as a dressing gown, but if I were to knit it, which, incidentally, must take ages, I would use a different yarn and put it on to go to the opera. ;)


SP Acabo de recibir Romantic Style. Knits and Crochet to Wear and Display de Jennie Atkinson, y me encanta todo. No hay casi nada que no quisiera tejer (o hacer con ganchillo). Prácticamente todas las propuestas me parecen maravillosas. Leí no recuerdo dónde que alguien decía que algunos de los proyectos no eran prácticos refiriéndose especialmente al Dressing Gown (bata para andar por casa). Estoy de acuerdo en que no es práctica como bata. Si yo tejiera una cosa así, lo que me llevaría años, usaría una lana o hilo distintos y me la pondría para ir a la ópera. ;)

No comments: