26 February 2008

Modelling / Posando

maglioncino lila

Here is a picture of me modelling the "maglioncino lila", now completely finished--neckline and all. I've also made yet another hat, this time off-white (same yarn as the others) and have started a Dragon-Skin Wrap for my daughter. Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino, which knits beautifully. I love it.

hat

SPAl fin, una foto mía posando con el "maglioncino lila" de Mani di Fata, ahora ya terminado el escote y todo. Estos días también he hecho otro gorro más, de la misma lana que los otros, pero en crudo. Está recién empezada la chaqueta kimono Dragon-Skin Wrap para mi hija con Baby Cashmerino de Debbie Bliss, una lana que me encanta.

Dragon-Skin

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Congratulations! Awesome work! I love all the projects you have made. We have the same taste... Take care, Marlene

Felicitaciones! Excelente trabajo! Me encantan todos tus proyectos, tenemos el mismo gusto... Saludos

Marlene