10 March 2007

Update / Actualización


It is over a month that I haven't posted anything. I have been busy at work and, as far as projects are concerned, most of my time has gone looking for inspiration. Other people's blogs are a good source when one is wondering about what to do next, once she has finished the jobs that have been lying around for a while.

I am nearly done with two, very similar, girl´s cardigans, just lacking buttons and finishing touches. And the last three days (should I say nights? since my knitting usually starts after everybody else has gone to sleep) have gone into a beadless Odessa hat for my daughter.

I have also made a few additions to my mag collection with the purchase of Labores del Hogar (march 2007), Mani di Fata (feb 2007 - still expecting the march issue to arrive at my bookshop), and Ideas y Puntos (march 07) with a beautiful rag doll I intend to make for my daughter and a bunny patchwork american. I am posting pictures of all of these.




PS The jumper in the previous post is from the August/06 issue of Mani di Fata.

SP Ya hacía más de un mes que no actualizaba el blog. He estado muy ocupada en el trabajo, por un lado, y por otro, buscando inspiración para nuevas labores. Los blogs de otras personas son una buena fuente cuando una se plantea qué hacer cuando acabe un par de labores que llevan rodando por ahí algún tiempo.

Ya casi he terminado dos chaquetas de niña muy parecidas, pero de distinto tamaño, a falta de coser los botones y dar los últimos retoques. Estos tres días pasados (más bien debería decir noches, ya que normalmente empiezo el punto cuando todos están acostados) se han ido en un gorro Odessa sin cuentas para mi hija.



También he aumentado mi colección de revistas con el número de Marzo de Labores del Hogar, el de Febrero de Mani di Fata (el nuevo aún no ha llegado a mi librería) e Ideas y Puntos de Marzo. Del último me gusta un muñeco de trapo que quiero hacer para mi hija y un mantel individual con un conejito de patchwork. Mirad las fotos.


PD El jersey calado del mensaje anterior es de Agosto/06 de Mani di Fata.

No comments: