19 December 2006

Sofia's cardigan + virus threat

I started Sofia's (6) cardigan. I haven't been knitting a lot lately but I still hope to have it ready for Christmas. I have finished the back and one front is almost done. It has been impossible for me to take any pictures of it in daylight and it may still have to wait for another coupple of days.

Most of my time has been wasted trying to get rid of a Trojan in my computer. My antivirus programme was able to detect it and isolate it, but it was impossible both for the programme and me to delete the infected file. I found some information on the internet on how to completely get rid of it by deleting files and entries in the registry. However I am not completely sure it has disappeared for good. My notebook is not working as it should... but, at least, I can get connected to the web.

SP Hola. He decidido que, desde hoy, las entradas en el blog serán bilingües. Hay muchos blogs de tejedoras/es en inglés, pero muy pocos en español y no quedaría bien no hacer alguna contribución por mi parte.
Hace tiempo que empecé una chaqueta para Sofía (6 años). Últimamente no he podido tejer todo lo que hubiera querido pero aún tengo la esperanza de acabarla para Reyes. No he podido hacer ninguna foto del proyecto a la luz del día así que tendrá que esperar aún otro par de días. Estoy usando lana Stop y agujas de 3 1/2 y 4 mm.
He estado muy ocupada intentando librar mi portátil de un Troyano ( de los malos ) que mi antivirus detectaba y paralizaba, pero no podía borrar el archivo infectado. Al final, siguiendo información encontrada en internet, he podido borrar el fichero y la tira de entradas en el registro. No estoy completamente segura de haber acabado con el troyano porque alguna cosa no funciona igual que antes; pero, al menos me puedo conectar.

No comments: