07 April 2007

I no longer trust the mail / Ya no me fío del correo

Not too late
Knits
Wet Wipres
I used to have faith and trusted the usual efficiency of the mail service. But no more. Several things have got lost lately - both things sent and to receive. Small parcels or envelopes containing something more than just a sheet of paper never reached their destination. Isn't that something more than a coincidence? I am furious because 1.- the latest Norah Jones Not too late, which was a present for my sister 2.- the spring issue of Interweave KNITS and 3.- a sample of Lavender Wet Wipes have gone missing. Now I am worried about any other things I order by mail may follow the same route. I think I am going paranoid.

SP Solía confiar en el servicio de correos y su eficacia. Nunca se había perdido nada. Pero ya no es así. Recientemente me han perdido varios envíos. Son paquetes pequeños o sobres que contienen algo más que el simple papel de una carta y que no han llegado a su destino. ¿No es coincidencia? Además estoy que echo las muelas porque 1) el último
CD de
Norah Jones, Not too late, que compré para regalar a mi hermana; 2) el número de primavera de Interweave KNITS (aaagh); y 3) unas muestras comerciales de toallitas de lavanda se han desvanecido. Ahora me preocupa que cualquier cosa que compre por correo lleve el mismo destino. Me estoy volviendo paranoica.

No comments: